When you think of world's most popular destinations for overseas education UK is the best option you can consider. There are different reasons to join UK for study abroad option.
1. Yearly approximately 500,000 students enrolled in UK for studying variety of subjects.
2. UK is famous for its high quality of education in the field of medicine, engineering, science and many other programs.
3. UK credentials are standard by companies and researchers globally.
4. UK has almost 395 universities who offer more than 50,000 undergraduate and graduate programs along with foundation options.
5. UCAS is an application portal which can be used for completing applications.
About United Kingdom
The United Kingdom falls on northwestern coast of mainland Europe. The UK contains England, Wales, and Scotland and the Northern Ireland. UK is one of the largest countries by bot, landmass and population wise. The UK has cities like Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester in England, Belfast and Londonderry in Northern Ireland, Edinburgh and Glasgow in Scotland, and Swansea and Cardiff in Wales.
Tuition Fees & Living Expenses Required to Study in UK
- Tuition fees varies from: $17,000 - $25,000
- Living expenses per month: average students’ needs to have $1,300- $1,600
Scholarship Opportunities in UK for International Students
The scholarships in UK are given on the basis of academic achievements. Most of universities offer the range of scholarship which can be of 25%. Some universities offer very nominal scholarships to student who is willing to enroll in universities.
Admission requirements to Study in UK Universities
The entry requirements will vary for international students.
- Qualifications equivalent to O Level
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
- Qualifications equivalent to two or three UK A-levels or an international foundation year.
- IELTS 6.0-6.5
Postgraduate Courses Admission Requirements to Study in UK.
- An undergraduate degree from the UK or overseas which should be first class or good 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- IELTS 6.5
Top Undergraduate & Graduate programs to Study in UK.
- Computer Science
- Art & Design
- Business & Management Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Sociology & Social Studies
- IT & Computer Science
Top Universities in UK
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- Queen's University Belfast
- Cardiff University
- Swansea University
- University of Leicester
- Nottingham Trent University
- Regent's University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Buckingham
Study in UK Post Study Options for International Students
The UK has two years of post-study work visa options for the student who will pass out from year 2021.
Most popular jobs in UK
- Project Manager
- Data Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- Software Developer