American education has formed a niche for itself that has sustained years of trying and testing. Some of the salient features of USA as the study destination are:
- Highest international acceptability and reputation
- As an investment in your future, a U.S. degree offers excellent value for the money. A wide range of tuition fees and living costs, plus some financial help from universities, make study in the United States affordable for thousands of students.
- Students have the freedom to choose from various courses within their university and have a choice of migrating from one institute to the other. Beyond the classroom walls, countless extra-curricular activities give students a chance to develop leadership skills and community spirit. U.S. universities promote outside-class learning through varied social, cultural, and sports activities.
- Jobs and stay back options.
- Top Ranking Institutions almost half of the top 100 Universities in the world are in USA.
- Financial Assistance available for meritorious students.
- International students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during their course and 40 hours per week during their vacations, they can make up to 9 to 15 $ per hour.
- An F-1 student is generally entitled up to one year of post-completion practical training. Authorization for this type of practical training may be granted for a maximum of 12 months and starts once you have graduated or completed your course of study(OPT and CPT).